The Aspiration Marketing blog is a moderated platform. If you've left a comment on our blog that is not visible, read the following guidance.
As a platform looking to educate and engage with its visitors, our blogs allow you to leave comments and ask questions at the bottom of each post.
As a popular venue around the globe, the Aspiration Marketing Blog is a moderated platform, i.e., to provide an entertaining and "clean" environment, we've implemented technologies and approaches to moderate comments and filter those not suitable for our visitors.
With that in mind, here are several reasons why your blog comment might not be showing:
- It is in the manual review queue. Most comments in this status will be reviewed within 24 hours.
- Your blog comment has not been approved for publication for one or more of the following reasons:
- It contains inappropriate language not deemed suitable for our visitors.
- It contains links to external websites.
- It is designed to promote yourself or your business.